When was the first time that you had a jaw-dropping experience with technology?
I remember that one clearly: it was in the year of 1979 when I have for the first time seen a floppy disk reader in action. I was only used to tape storage on my Commodore Pet computer and it took minutes to load a program from the tape reader into the computer’s memory. The floppy disk reader did that within seconds.
The Qatent Patent Drafting Robot In Action
If you are into patent drafting then watching the screencast video below might be a similar jaw-dropping experience for you:
This is what happens in the screencast video above:
- I have loaded a set of claims into the Qatent Patent Drafting Robot (the set of claims is here: Qatent Intro Claims 280822) and let the software analyze these claims.
- The next step is to manually assign reference numerals to those claim elements that deserve that: either they are essential for determining the scope of protection or for explaining how the invention works, in order to fulfill the enablement requirement.
- And finally, the software creates a patent specification (here Qatent specification 280822) that you can edit and alter to what you like to file as a patent application.
It took me less than 10 Minutes to generate this patent specification draft, after the patent claim set was ready.
This was a jaw-dropping experience for me.
The PatentPal Patent Drafting Robot In Action
Here is a similar video about the PatentPal Drafting Robot:
Click here if you cannot watch the video or if it has been taken down.
PatentPal is even faster than Qatent: It take less than 1 Minute to generate the patent specification draft, after the patent claim set was ready. Plus it comes with a set of figures.
It is really as fast as shown in the video above, please try it out yourself.
This was another jaw-dropping experience for me.
1st World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022
If you want to find out more about Robot Patent Drafting then sign up to our 1st World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022, here ip-lawyer-tools.com/rpdc2022/
As you can see on the symposium landing page,all the well-known manufacturers of patent drafting robots, including two suppliers from Europe (see the list of manufacturers under the item “Important Information”). Also, a good two dozen top-class speakers will take part who are either manufacturers or experienced users of these patent drafting robots. Even a group of mainly German attorneys who are opposed to such patent drafting software and who will be picking on the problems that come with patent drafting robots will be there, in two of the six speaking sessions.
The event is intentionally held in such a way that not everyone can participate. On the one hand, I am limited to 30 on-site participants and 150 online participants due to the format of the symposium. On the other hand, I want to offer an event where the real doers in the field of “drafting patent applications” can talk to each other directly, without being disturbed.
Here are the advantages of our World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022:
– all (!) well-known manufacturers of patent drafting robots are present and can be contacted directly
– Every well-known software for the automated preparation of patent applications is presented by the manufacturer and they can be compared with each other
– Each manufacturer gives participants 100% money-back vouchers for testing their software
– Six speaking sessions, each 1.5 hours long, in which only information on the subject of “automated preparation of patent applications” is discussed, separated by topic
– No other topics (such as trademarks, designs, etc.) are addressed, it is exclusively about the topic “automated preparation of patent applications”
– two speaking sessions deal exclusively with dangers and problems when using software for the automated preparation of patent applications
– two speaking sessions deal exclusively with facts and technical conditions when using software for the automated preparation of patent applications
– the participants can exchange their contacts and exchange experiences with each other, e.g. about the use of software for the automated preparation of patent applications
– Participants get new ideas for using software when preparing patent applications
– Participation either 100% online or on-site in Cannes (limited seats only!)
– Immediately following our World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022, the FICPI World Congress 2022 will take place at the same location in Cannes, so you can combine both events
Unlike at a trade fair where many different providers come together, our World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022 only addresses users who deal with the topic of “automated preparation of patent applications”. The providers of this software come together and can be addressed centrally. There is no walking around an exhibition hall, and online participants can participate without restriction, even if travel restrictions may apply.
Whatever the Corona virus does in the fall, the World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022 will take place. We have modified and adapted video calling software to create a unique participation experience.
Another important point: there will be no video or audio recording of the event. I will publish a white paper with the most important facts after the event.
Go to that landing page https://ip-lawyer-tools.com/rpdc2022/ and please register for that event. We have just started the official registration today, 29 August 2022.
Please note that we are limited to 30 on-site participants and 150 online participants due to the format of the symposium. And we are talking to 25,000 people in the area of Intellectual Property.
See you at the convention, either online or on-site in Cannes/France.
Register here https://ip-lawyer-tools.com/rpdc2022/
Martin “Patent Drafting Robot” Schweiger
remark: this article was updated on 29.08.2022 (“PatentPal” part inserted)