Landing Page is Up and Running: For the First World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022, to be held from 23-24 September 2022 in Cannes (France)
This is what is to my knowledge the first World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022. It will be held from 23-24. September 2022 in Cannes (France).
You may know that I am into the topic of “automated preparation of patent applications” for several years. One of my relevant patent applications in this area is the GB 2574582 A, which has never been granted.
Since this year 2022, it has for the first time become realistic to use dedicated software for increasing throughput speed and quality of patent application preparation. The price for using software to automatically prepare a patent application has fallen to a few hundred Euros per case, and even significantly less for large volumes.
I took this development as an opportunity to host the World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022 via my personal blog, see here https://ip-lawyer-tools.com/rpdc2022/#
All The Important Patent Drafting Robot Manufacturers Are There
As you can see on the symposium landing page https://ip-lawyer-tools.com/rpdc2022/#, I was able to gather all the well-known manufacturers of patent drafting robots, including two suppliers from Europe (see the list of manufacturers under item “Important Information”)
We Have Lined Up a Unique Number of Expert Speakers
A good two dozen top-class speakers will take part who are either manufacturers or experienced users of these patent drafting robots.
I’ve also gathered a group of mainly German attorneys who are opposed to such patent drafting software and who will be picking on the problems that come with patent drafting robots, in two of the six speaking sessions.
This is Going To Be An Exclusive Event
The event is intentionally held in such a way that not everyone can participate. On the one hand, I am limited to 30 on-site participants and 150 online participants due to the format of the symposium. On the other hand, I want to offer an event where the real doers in the field of “drafting patent applications” can talk to each other directly, without being disturbed.
We haven’t started official ticket sales for the symposium yet, but you can sign up to our email list and we will inform you once the ticket sales will start.
A Large Number of Advantages Come With This Unique Event
Here are the advantages of our World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022:
- all (!) well-known manufacturers of patent drafting robots are present and can be contacted directly
- every well-known software for the automated preparation of patent applications is presented by the manufacturer and they can be compared with each other
- each manufacturer gives participants 100% money-back vouchers for testing their software
- six speaking sessions, each 1.5 hours long, in which only information on the subject of “automated preparation of patent applications” is discussed, separated by topic
- no other topics (such as trademarks, designs, etc.) are addressed, it is exclusively about the topic “automated preparation of patent applications”
- two speaking sessions deal exclusively with dangers and problems when using software for the automated preparation of patent applications
- two speaking sessions deal exclusively with facts and technical conditions when using software for the automated preparation of patent applications
- the participants can exchange their contacts and exchange experiences with each other, e.g. about the use of software for the automated preparation of patent applications
- participants get new ideas for using software when preparing patent applications
- participation either 100% online or on site in Cannes (limited places only!)
- immediately following our World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022, the FICPI World Congress 2022 will take place at the same location in Cannes, so you can combine both events
Why Our Event is Better Than A Trade Fair
Unlike at a trade fair where many different providers come together, our World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022 only addresses users who deal with the topic of “automated preparation of patent applications”. The providers of this software come together and can be addressed centrally.
There is no walking around an exhibition hall, and online participants can participate without restriction, even if travel restrictions may apply. Whatever the Corona virus does in the fall, the World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022 will take place. We have modified and adapted video calling software to create a unique participation experience.
Another important point: there will be no video or audio recording of the event. I will publish a white paper with the most important facts after the event.
Please sign up to our email list on the landing page for the First World Robot Patent Drafting Symposium 2022, click here https://ip-lawyer-tools.com/rpdc2022/#
And we will inform you as soon as the ticket sales has started.
Martin “Patent Drafting Robot” Schweiger